additional problem [was Re: setting up a real pop server at home]

technomage plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 05:38:04 -0700

ok.
I'm not sure what I did, but I managed to do it.
postfix is working fine for internal mail, but now it presents "connection
refused" to any attempt to send mail to it from the outside world. I've
checked the config files 4 times and I can't seem to find the problem.

a telnet to the proper port from a remote machine yields "connection refused"
and a telnet from inside (to localhost) gives me a banner. what am I missing
here?

Technomage