Plug Logo Update

John (EBo) David plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 07:57:17 -0700

Dennis Kibbe wrote:

> On Friday 21 June 2002 12:28 am, der.hans wrote:
> > Am 20. Jun, 2002 schwätzte slr so:
> > > good point. i will get Austin to create one with saguaro's as well.
> >
> > If we he does, can we impose further and get sag w/ and w/o blossoms?
> >
> > Saguaro blossom is the official flower of .az.us, so it'd be cool to have
> > one with flowers, but they'd look like zits on small images...
> >
> > ciao,
> >
> > der.hans
>
> The logo is looking good! The prickley pear work for me.  Any reason not to do
> both pear and sahuaro for variety?

using vector graphics we can easily mix and match the background...
Sunbathing Tux, Surfing Tux, Mountainbiking Tux,  Skeet-shootin (bill's
picture on each ;-) Tux, Rambo Tux, ... ;-)

> I'm thinking t-shirts!

My family used to do T-shirts, but I do not thin we all still do... I
could ask, but something that we do still do is custom tile.  Would a
Saguaro Tux on a 6" ceramic tile trivet go over well?  In the dark and
distant past we also used to run a full ceramics studio...  I invision
Suguaro and Prickly Tux on coffee mugs ;-)  hmmm.... time to talk to mom
see what's up  ;-)

  EBo --