Maricopa County purchasing policy, based on A.R.S.?

Tom Emerson plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 22:07:22 -0700 (MST)

Hmm, anybody send a note to the AZ State's attorney general on this?  The
purchasing policy I remember (dimly remember) from Arizona State
University was based on the Arizona Revised Statues.  I would hazard a
guess that the Maricopa County policy excerpts circulating this list are
also based on the A.R.S.

Policy can be changed without too much fuss, but policy based on the
A.R.S. can't change much without becoming illegal.

Considering that several States Attorney General's are still in court, I
wonder if any have looked into their own State's purchasing policy and
law.

 - t