Quick references

Matt Alexander plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 15:34:07 -0700 (PDT)

Very cool...  It would be really beneficial if we had quick sheets like
this to hand out to everyone at the InstallFest.  We definitely should
have one on basic Linux commands, and one for vim would be great too
(although I'm more inclined to show them "pico" at first).
I'll make a list of common Linux commands and print out about 100 or so
for the InstallFest.  If anyone else wants to put together a list of
commands for other commonly used Linux programs, that'd be great too.
~M