update on stuff

Kimi A. Adams plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 06 Jun 2002 10:59:52 -0700

I just thought that I would let everyone know that my time has been freed
up a bit from all the stuff that I have been involved with.  This means
more time to AZOTO.

One thing that I haven't done because of my time being short is sending out
tax donation letters.  I sincerely apologize for those that did not go out
last year.  The move to free up my time has taken many months and many
broken bad habits.

So, without much more hand slapping, I will be reviewing the items and
dollars that were donated and sending such donation letters in the next
week.  I may be asking individuals for their mailing addresses if I don't
have them.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Kimi Adams, Treasurer
AZOTO
602-375-5363