DNS services

Robert A. Klahn plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 11:29:13 -0700

If you want to try and keep this in-house, you should check out DNSTools
http://dnstools.com/

Bob.

--
Robert A. Klahn
robert_a_klahn@fastmail.fm  <======== New Email address

"Hope has two beautiful daughters: Anger and Courage. Anger at the way
things are, and Courage to struggle to create things as they should be."
-
St. Augustine