FotR DVD 09Aug2002

Shadow plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 18:14:18 -0700

The version on sale next week is the theatrical release.  For true
Tolkien fans, the director's cut won't arrive until November 12, just in
time to hipe the next movie.  The director's cut is 3 1/2 hours long, 4
DVDs and includes critical missing scenes.  (Such as my favorite,
Galadriel's Gift-Giving Scene where Gimli's and Legolas' friendship begins.)

--
Chris Lewis
shadow@digitalnirvana.com