IF02.2 Status - 07-24

cliff rogers plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 20:24:45 -0800

I am new here but I thought I would try to be of help. I have a friend who
does t-shirt printing as a business. I think he quoted approx. $8-$10 per
shirt depending on size and how many colors etc. If this is somewhat
interesting for your IF02.2 for sales or whatever please e-mail me at
crogers@cox.net and I'll get firm info as to what is being printed and all
and then get a quote or if someone else wants to work the deal I'll intro
you to him. Anything works for me.   Also I would like to know where it is
going to be as I am wanting to attend and maybe get an install going on my
own box. C-ya later,   Cliff