Linux Classes @ MCC

Wed, 24 Jul 2002 10:49:38 -0700 (MST)

Am 24. Jul, 2002 schwätzte Bruner, Andrew so:

> As far as I know the Unix classes were for Sun certification. These are the
> only Linux classes I've seen at the Community Colleges.

MCC has those at their business and industry institute in downtown Mesa.

The business and industry unit also has tried to do GNU/Linux courses a few
times. I'm told they never get enough students.

They might have normal *NIX classes as well. SCC does. Thurman teaches them
and he gets good reviews. He teaches generic *NIX, not GNU/Linux
specifically.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we