Amavisd-new, Vipul's Razor, Spamassassin, and postfix

Scott Henderson plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 17:42:40 -0400 (EDT)

I'm trying to set up an smtp mail relay server for spam
filtering.  I am trying to work the 4 above-listed programs
together to pull this off.  I'm working the related mailing
lists, but still having trouble pulling everything together. This
is not likely a subject that PLUG should be dragged through, but
if anyone has experience using these programs, and/or background
in basics of perl (I know nothing of perl), or anyone that has
set up anti-spam smtp relay box, I'd appreciate it very much if
you would drop me an email directly at boyhowdy@cyberspace.org
and let me run my situation by you.  Thanks!

Scott