Linux on NPR (Public interest with Kojo Nnamdi)

KevinO plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 00:44:37 -0700

KevinO wrote:
 > Bryce C wrote:
 >
 >>  1:00 - Tech Tuesday: Linux
 >>

 > That will be at 11:00am our time.

If they play the second hour and not the first ;-(

KJZZ only plays one hour of 'Public Interest', from 11 to noon.

I'll run the 'at' job and see what happens ...

I just called the station and Dave doesn't know which hour they will be
playing. (I could find out in the morning)
streamer rocks !

$  streamer -t 0:30 -O soundtrack.wav -F stereo

gives me thirty seconds of high quality recorded wav file. I have the disk
space so why not grab an hour ?

#!/bin/bash
radio on
streamer -t 60:00 -O kjzz.wav -F stereo
radio off

It is that easy !
--
KevinO

Matz's Law:
          A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.