GCC Next Step - Help Please

Lee Einer plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 17:32:34 -0700

Hi, Derek-

I really want to switch to Mandrake.  I was volunteering to test
Xandros (if it is painless) at Hans' request so we could find out how
the upgrade was and how nice or nasty a distro Xandros turned out to
be.

From your other posts, though, I am getting the impression that
Xandros is backed by a bunch of vile little ratbastards, and I
switched from Windows to Linux in part so I wouldn't have to give
money to such folk. So maybe once I have Mandrake up and working as my
"daily driver" I can have a go at converting my Corel partition to
pure Debian.

Thanks for the suggestion.