tix for IT Expo Thu and Fri

Mon, 22 Jul 2002 16:47:37 -0700 (MST)

Am 22. Jul, 2002 schwätzte Taliesin MacAran so:

> Not for me.  Same message.
> Maybe it doesn't like WinDoze Miloonium Edition.

I'm planning on adding that type of feature, but haven't yet done so ;-).

Did it work with the secure connection?

BTW, my ex-gf used to have probs cutting and pasting https URL into ie or
something. It wanted to automagically decide to go for an unencrypted
connection on you :(. That same browser wouldn't allow secure web pages for
the home page. Guess that shows how much m$ is against security...

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  Nobody grows old merely by living a number of years.