KernelTrap.Org

Paul plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
20 Jul 2002 19:57:59 -0700

On Sat, 2002-07-20 at 16:40, Bryce C wrote:
> I'm following links from several /. articles and I can access them on my
> remote server (lynx over ssh) and then when I try it locally (lynx in a
> term w/address copied by the middlebutton), it just times out.  Same
> happening with the link you have Harwood.  Also, I can access google's
> cache of kerneltrap.org but that's all.  Any other east valley (or cox
> at all) subscribers w/the same problem?

--snip--

I tried to access the link I sent you from within the mail program
(Evolution) and it doesn't find the URL.  If I go to a search engine
(dogpile.com) and find it there it seems to get to the URL all right.  I
am using goog old Cox too so I guess there is a similar problem.
Frankly, I don't have enough expertise to suggest a possible reason for
the problem.