Intro (was Re: Who to buy from ? Replying to my own post.)

Jim plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 16:17:20 -0700

Welcome sir or ma'am (Leslie is such a perfect non-gender-specific name).

But be careful - you can learn a lot from the list, but we will suck YOUR
knowledge out of you too ::grin::