3.0

Sat, 20 Jul 2002 02:17:54 -0700 (MST)

Am 19. Jul, 2002 schwätzte Shawn Rutledge so:

> I occasionally find other packages I'm surprised to see missing.  Like
> mplayer, for example.  But now that I've compiled that from source I
> can sortof see why... just too many options depending on what hardware
> you want to use, what libraries etc.

Look at the unofficial list of sources for KDE that Derek pointed out.

See also Stéphane's unofficial sources list.

http://www.internatif.org/bortzmeyer/debian/apt-sources/

For more than you want to know about debian: http://www.debian.org/doc/FAQ/.

mplayer specifically asked people not to package it up until a few months
ago. It's now available for debian.

deb http://mplayer.nmeos.net testing/

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  "Communications without intelligence is noise;