Computer swap meet?

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 06:46:18 -0700

Quoting William Lindley <wlindley@wlindley.com>:

> The Swap Meet is this Sunday, 6am - 1pm, at what was Smitty's across from
> what was Motorola <g> ... 8302 E. McDowell Rd., just west of Granite Reef,
> in Scottsdale.
>
> Full information and future schedules are at:
>
>    http://www.azweb.com/~troop446/index.html
>
> \\/
> http://www.wlindley.com

Sounds a little like the lyrics from Big Science by Laurie Anerson. <g>

Hey Pal! How do I get to town from here?
 And he said: Well just take a right where
 they're going to build that new shopping mall,
 go straight past where they're going to put in the freeway,
 take a left at what's going to be the new sports center,
 and keep going until you hit the place where
 they're thinking of building that drive-in bank.
 You can't miss it. And I said: This must be the place.

Dennis Kibbe

Everyone should have http://www.freedom2surf.net/