County Meeting

George Toft plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 21:48:46 -0400

One comment - as those of you who were there will recall, Paul Allsing
followed me out the door - I had a plane to catch and he had a meeting
to cancel.  In the hallway, he let me know Linux is coming into the
county, and showed me the Linux Guru in charge of the project (he
happened to be walking past us at that point).

Linux will be used, just not on the desktop.

George