IF2 Status 07-11

RJV plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 10:28:05 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 12 Jul 2002, Derek Neighbors wrote:

> > I think I saw an email recently listing
> > some other installers, but now I can't find
> > it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about
> > or am I hallucinating again?
>
> Depending on the date, please pencil me in for Debian installs.  Also
> certianly GNUe will be willing to sponsor/exhibit/demo in some way shape
> or form.  The sooner a date is set in stone the more likely I can clear my
> calendar.
>
> -Derek

I can be penciled in for Mandrake installs.

-- RJV --					..ooOO miracle@procyon.com

-- Institution of Postgraduate Education - Graduation 2001
-- Institution of Undergraduate Education - Alumnus 1997

The opinions expressed in any email originating from this account are the
sole opinions of the author.  They do not reflect the opinions or policies
of any institution or individuals other than myself.