CUPS/LPD and Epson Stylus Colour 900 USB

technomage plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 00:23:55 -0700

you are going to need to recompile the kernel. the running instaled version
apparently has a bug or 2 in it (I know, my HP deskjet 672C fails the same
way with the installed kernel).

Technomage

On Monday 08 July 2002 11:12 pm, you wrote:
> Before I upgraded to MDK8.2 from MDK8.0, my Epson Stylus Colour 900
> running under USB by CUPS/LPD worked just great.  Now, the only time it
> will do any printing whatsoever is when I'm booting, It prints a test
> page.  Can somebody please help?  It's getting really inconvenient not
> having a working printer.  I'd try it under lp0 but I can't seem to find
> a long enough cable.

numbered!
My life is my own - No. 6