Forum to discuss and answer questions on Enterprise Agreement

Sun, 7 Jul 2002 20:27:58 -0700 (MST)

Am 07. Jul, 2002 schwätzte george@georgetoft.com so:

> I will need the details on the points we wish to discuss beforehand.  E-mail
> would be nice, or meeting outside the ofice at 8:00 would work, too.  Let me
> know.

I'm planning to be at Einstein Bagels at 08:00 with my carload. They're
under the rotating restaurant aka Hyatt Regency. That's second street a bit
north of Jefferson.

The reason I was heading there was I plan to be early and wanted breakfast,
but I'm prepared to skip it if traffic is too heavy.

Einstein

http://www.einsteinbros.com/scripts/mqinterconnect.exe?screen=find&link=map&mw=400&mh=270&closestn=30&closestprox=1&miles=999&streetaddress=301+W.+Jefferson&city=Phoenix&state=AZ&zip=

That's a half mile from the county offices, which would be a 5 to 10 minute
walk.

I can eat at home and meet up with everybody outside the offices instead,
though.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  Practice socially consious hedonism. Do whatever you want,