Sat mtg?

Robert Bushman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 00:05:31 -0400 (EDT)

I will be there by 13:00. Will have small power
strip and small hub. Will have legal pads and pens.
Will have 4 prints of MC1-902 (Debarment Clause).
Will have 4 prints of Edgar David Villanueva
Nunez's letter (Peruvian Congressman refutes MS
sales troll).

Any other prints or additional copies requested,
please let me know by 10:00 tomorrow, I will do
my best.