an email i would like to send to KTAR 620

Jiva DeVoe plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 03 Jul 2002 18:01:02 -0700

This reminds me of a humorous story...

I was interviewing at a company and one of the interviewers came in saying:

Interviewer: "I have been dreading this interview..."
Me: "Why?"

Interviewer: "I have an embarassing question to ask..."
Me: "Ok, shoot..."

Interviewer: "Tell me about.... My butt..."
Me: "Umm, your butt?  Is there something wrong with your butt?"

Interviewer: "No, tell me about mybutt.net... Specifically plug.mybutt.net.
I put your name into a search engine and there were a bunch of links to that
domain."
Me: <Laughing>  "Ahhh... I can explain."  - Explanation of how
plug.phoenix.az.us is impossible to remember ensues...

And yes, they hired me anyway.  ;D