Forum to discuss and answer questions on Enterprise Agreement

Robert Bushman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 11:23:40 -0400 (EDT)

I just discovered that my office is closed tomorrow.
I'd like to move that we have meetings tomorrow,
Saturday, and Sunday at Bandersnatch (assuming they
are open those days). I recommend Bandersnatch
since they have network connectivity that we will
need for research, and food and beer to fuel our
creativity.

The idea of a spokesperson is a very good one - someone
to handle the opening statement and formal Q&A portion.
Also think it might be worthwhile to try to shift the
end of the meeting into a more social mode - to show
that Linux, like local government, is a community thing,
and we're all working together to solve a problem.