Jul topics

Mon, 1 Jul 2002 13:33:34 -0700 (MST)

Am 01. Jul, 2002 schwätzte Robert Bushman so:

> Newbie Question: Do these topics typically become
> OpenOffice presentations? Are they typically

Not necessariy Open Office. I think Kpresenter and Magicpoint are the most
common.

> copyleft? If so, it might be nice to recycle them
> for InstallFest - especially if the original
> presenters can be available to present them again.
> Maybe even start building and refining a library

Jim and Vic have gotten some up on the web site. We're working on it.

> of presentations. I could provide a CVS repository
> (currently fairly stable, but no guarantees, maybe
> would be better to use Sourceforge or Savannah).

I'd vote no to sourceforge and thought savannah was solely for GNU projects.
In any case we plan on having a CVS server for PLUG to use.

Yours could become the CVS server, but eventually we want the CVS server at
Sequoia or UnityWave and it will store the web site and other things.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  "There are two kinds of people; Human beings and women. And when women