POSTFIX "Host not found"

Jean Francois plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 11:24:51 -0700 (PDT)

Are you running Postfix chrooted?
If so, you will need to copy some files to /etc/postfix or
it will not work.
Take a look at the INSTALL file for details.

Postfix R0cks and I run Postfix at magusnet.com so I can assist you via email
and share some config data if you have any questions.

JLF@magusnet.com - On the road again :(

=====
--
JLF Sends...