Broadband provider

Digital Wokan plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 15:34:21 -0700

I wouldn't hold my breath.  I think businesses will continue to do
really stupid things for as long as CEO's get stupidly large bonuses
when they get kicked out for their overly stupid decisions.  Companies
shouldn't have to pay management to go the hell away and not darken
their door.  Let them collect the $205/week unemployment like the rest
of us.  (Adjust for whatever state the idiot lives in.)