[Fwd: Terminal Server On Linux]

David A. Sinck plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 06:33:06 -0700

Yes, rdesktop works this easy.  I built it during a gooey lunch one
day:

shift-click [to start download]
click [save]
tar -xvf rdesktop*
cd rdesktop
./configure
make
rdesktop ....
*blamo* we had a viable screen

David

\_ SMTP quoth George Toft on 2/19/2002 23:27 as having spake thusly:
\_
\_ Something from another LUG - pretty interesting.
\_
\_ George
\_
\_