Social Sercurity

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
16 Feb 2002 15:30:17 -0700

On Fri, 2002-02-15 at 18:12, Richard L. Proctor wrote:

> [...]
-----
I object to this as entirely off topic and worthless. It has absolutely
nothing to do with plug, open source, linux or anything that might even
be remotely defined as on topic. It's absolutely clear that discussion
of politics, abortion or religion will never come to any conclusion,
will not change others opinions and will detract from the topic at hand.

I would choose to argue many of the points on this topic - but not here
- not now.

Craig