Fwd: antagonistic behavior

Trent Shipley plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 20:13:53 -0700

Ryan is *very* dissatisfied with Nigel's work.

Ryan is satisfied with Lucas's work.

This seems pretty appropriate fodder for a list.

Now Nigel can *try* to sue Ryan for defamation.

There is no need for moderators to censor this kind of post.  There is plenty
of disincentive already.  This sort of attack is obviously bad for Nigel and
worse PR for Ryan.  Plus Ryan has opened himself to legal action.

We can conclude that Ryan is either impetuous or very very angry.

(None of which explains why it pays to go to court to recover just $1600.)

Subject: antagonistic behavior
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 10:45:43 -0700
From: "Rod Ryan" <rkryan3@qwest.net>
To: <plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us>

Craig do not let it bother you I have Nigel going to court for cheating
me out of a fair amount of money  right now. He always say he knows what
he is doing but it took me 1600.00 to find out he could not build a
simple database. I hired Lucas Vogel to do it and he finished it for
1500. While Nigel did nothing but cost me 200.00 to fix my server back
up. He did not even get a simple php yellow page ads script done and all
you had to do was down load off internet I called owner up he said it
was a half an hour job at best every body should take caution about his
advice and comments which I find quite inappropriate & antagonistic.

On a better note, I really like the way the group helps all of us newbie
out many thanks

Rod K Ryan GRI,CRS,AB

Certified Residential Specalist

Realty Executive