Mozilla question

Tom Achtenberg plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 17:11:54 -0700

I like Mozilla and I'm running it on a P-166 with 96 MB RAM.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Carl Parrish" <cparrish@home.com>
To: <plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us>
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 9:34 AM
Subject: Mozilla question

Okay I've often heard it said that mozilla is too slow. I don't have
that problem, but then again I have a 1.1 gig processor and over 700
megs of RAM. So I'm trying to get a feel for the min config people think
mozilla is usable at for everyday use. So if you have a least Mozilla
0.9.5 installed and you think mozilla is too slow please send me your
processor speed and size of your RAM. Since I'm going to be swamped in
negative comments if you have a slower processor / smaller RAM than I do
and you think mozilla is useable for everyday use I'd like to hear from
you as well.

Thanks,
Carl P.