Penguin Caffeinated Mints

DarthLinux plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 15:43:34 -0700

why go find them..? they can find you. order 'em online and save
yourself a trip.
tho-i learned something new here:
http://www.peppermints.com/products.asp

not only the original high octane, and the oh so popular "burn my butt"
red <a tribute to red hat?> flavor,
but they have chocolate <man- i should try some of those>
oh yeah- also the "lite"  version of the original- all the flavor, no
turbo.
whats the point, you may ask.. keep a tin around for the visiting kidz,
they don't need encouragement!

DL