OT: recommended home network installer

David A. Sinck plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 13:34:53 -0700

\_ SMTP quoth Mike Starke on 12/24/2002 15:07 as having spake thusly:
\_ Kurt: I was faced with wiring my new home last year; but as it is a
\_ 2 story with high ceilings I decided to go wireless. I was a
\_ General Contractor for 20 years as certainly wasn't opposed to
\_ running any wires, but the thought of having every inch of my house
\_ wired sounded quite appealing. I have not looked back since and
\_ would not even bother with the cost of Cat5 in any future projects.
\_
\_ Just something to think about.

OTOH, it's harder for even the above average joe to hack your wired
network without you noticing.

David