Modem down

Rowe Sergent plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 12:46:43 -0700

--B_3123319611_1773887

Hey all,=20
Guess what. My modem isn=B9t working and I was hoping someone who knows me
(Mike Havens) could call me (480-844-1511) and walk me through setting it
up.  Please call and leave me your number on my machine and let everyone
know you are choosing to do on the list. I=B9ll reach you when I get home.
Mike Havens

--B_3123319611_1773887

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Modem down</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">Hey all, <BR>
Guess what. My modem isn&#8217;t working and I was hoping someone who knows=
 me (Mike Havens) could call me (480-844-1511) and walk me through setting i=
t up. &nbsp;Please call and leave me your number on my machine and let every=
one know you are choosing to do on the list. I&#8217;ll reach you when I get=
 home.<BR>
Mike Havens</FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>