NIC driver install

Patrick Fleming EA plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 12:50:14 -0700 (MST)

Sounds like you don't have gcc installed. If you have RPMs for gcc install
them, compile the driver using the commands at the end of the file. Then,
since this is probably a firewall machine (correct me if I'm wrong) I
would remove the gcc packages that you installed for security reasons. You
don't want someone breaking into your machine and being able to compile
cracking tools to attack other machines on the net.