Bounce/Unsubscribe

Fri, 20 Dec 2002 15:28:20 -0700 (MST)

Am 20. Dec, 2002 schw=E4tzte Jim so:

> This is the way I understand that Mailman works.  Mailman sends the posts=
> all the subscribed email addresses.  When email is bounced back, Mailman
> keeps track of that situation and will unsubscribe when its bounce thresh=
hold
> is exceeded.  So no sysadmin went out of his/her way to do you evil.  I k=
now,
> because I am the active sysadmin.

Yes, Jim takes care of most of the list adminstration for posts and
account. For that I'm thankful.

Brian handles the sys_adm for the box and mailman.

Both deserve credit for routinely giving time to keep this resource working
for us.

Neither are likely to let personal issues interfere with how they maintain
the lists.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  "I decry the current tendency to seek patents on algorithms.  There are
#  better ways to earn a living than to prevent other people from making us=
#  of one's contributions to computer science."  -- Donald E. Knuth