Know where I can get a K6-2/3 processor?

Patrick Fleming EA plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 17:42:01 -0700 (MST)

If you don't find one locally:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/Category/category_slc.asp?Id=220101

Or, depending upon results of my upcoming conversation with Soyo Tech
support I may have a K6-2 450, assuming it's the board and not the chip(or
both) that died last night. Of course you roll the dice and take your
chances with this one... it could be the chip is totally fried.
If you don't find one, let me know and I can mail it to you or something
(I'm in Flag)