When is next bandersnatch ?

Sun, 15 Dec 2002 16:47:09 -0700 (MST)

Am 13. Dec, 2002 schw=E4tzte Entelin so:

> That was good cheezecake btw hans :)

Glad you enjoyed. The next GNU/Linux Stammtisch is this coming Tue as
Bandersnatch. We're there at least 19:00 to 22:00, but sometimes later.

This month might be later as Two Towers opens at midnight and I believe
several people are planning on going from Stammtisch to the movie.

I still haven't decided if I'll go at midnight or the next day.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  Hope has two beautiful daughters: Anger and Courage. Anger at the way
#  things are, and Courage to struggle to create things as they should be.
#  -- St. Augustine