Suggestion for meeting topic.

Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr. plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 11:40:18 -0700

I believe that Sendmail is what the topic should be because it is installed
by default.  Postfix and Qmail should be mentioned, but sendmail I believe
is a greater security and immediate need.

Gilbert

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-discuss-admin@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
[mailto:plug-discuss-admin@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us]On Behalf Of
tickticker
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 10:01 AM
To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Re: Suggestion for meeting topic.

Great subject, however, any Sendmail discussion should have a comarison to
some other MTAs like qmail or Postfix and others.  Also, not just setting up
the MTA but A/V and Spam fighting suggestions or resources as well.  They go
hand in hand nowadays.

anthony

ps.  I would attend if it were east of 17 and south of Camelback, but prefer
the East side.