WAV editor - now about getting it to work?

Kevin Geiss plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 22:19:57 -0700

for lame, my 'mp3cmdline' in my ~/.grip file looks like this:
mp3cmdline -q 0 -v -V 0 %w %m

it turns on variable bit rate encoding at the highest quality. Slightly
larger files, but they sound really good.