Need recommendation for cheap sound cards for linux.

Cap Bateman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
30 Aug 2002 09:41:29 -0700

--=-YHEtfjoyO1V7yF4Zl5d3

On Fri, 2002-08-30 at 00:03, Bryce C wrote:
> Does it handle midi alright?  The built on VIA something or another on
> my motherboard doesn't (software based midi) and it's getting annoying
> having to go to another computer (winBLOWS on identical motherboard) and
> record the output as a wav.

Sorry, I don't play with midi at all, so I have no idea. I can say it
works fine with XMMS, playing CDs and for making various systems sounds
with enlightenment and KDE.

--=20
D.L. 'Cap' Bateman
Registered Linux User #268440, Machine #151687
No trees were harmed in sending this Earth-safe message.
However, a few electrons may have been inconvenienced.

--=-YHEtfjoyO1V7yF4Zl5d3

--=-YHEtfjoyO1V7yF4Zl5d3--