3D Video cards

Gary Nichols plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 09:36:58 -0700 (MST)

Is he using THE Nvidia drivers from their site?  I've been using that
driver for a few months now on a GeForce2 AGP card with zero problem - and
I've used it on QuakeIII, Soldier Of Fortune, HOMM, Myth, Descent, etc.
Note: this stability was achieved after making sure my case was being
cooled properly.  Those GF cards get HOT.