Order Your Plug Tshirts Now!

Thu, 22 Aug 2002 14:15:35 -0700 (MST)

Am 22. Aug, 2002 schwätzte bob smith so:

> Heh are you sure that isn't a picture of the front?
> It's probably too late now but does anyone else think
> that the shirt would appear to be on backwards with
> http://www.unitywave.com/~farli/tux_wallpaper.jpg as
> the front?

On the back it's covered by our hair. Only a few of us have beards long
enough to cover it on the front :).

Maybe big logo on the back and pocket logo on the front.

Jim's suggestion about a slogan isn't bad. I just doubt we could all agree
on one...

"Protecting your freedoms with Free Software"
"Free Software for a Free Society"
"Let Freedom Ring, Zork and Pop" <- come up with better video game noises
"Where Freedom Matters"
"Free at last!"

and finally:

"PLUG, where 'moin, moin' means 'Hi! My name is Hans.'"

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  Like the maid, I don't do (M$)Windows. - der.hans