Setup Help needed - SSL, Mail Server

Mike Starke plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 14:46:04 -0500

SSL
You can either get a cert from one of the many authorities (Verisign, etc),
or you can just create your own using openssl. Let us know which. Making
your own is a breeze and I believe apache-ssl has a pretty good doc out there
on it.

Mail
I'm not a big fan of sendmail; I'm certain most of the group will
steer you towards Postfix or Qmail. Personally, I am a Qmail fan.
Again, commit to one of them, and we can certainly guide you thru
getting it operational.

v/r
Mike