Greetings

Scott Graschel plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 11:59:17 -0700 (PDT)

--0-272204712-1028833157=:21568

I am a new convert to the Linux "church". I 've been exposed only a month now as a student at the University of Advancing Computer Technology, but have already developed a desire to continue a lifelong relationship with the operating system. I'm currently converting one of my computers at home to Linux so I can practice. I may be on from time to time requesting guidance from the group on certain issues. I would like to attend a meeting sometime as well. Thank you for providing a place to come for answers.

-Tuxgroupie