Upgrade, reinstall, and a php hello world

mazdaracer plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
05 Aug 2002 21:08:59 -0700

I just (re)installed RH7.3 over my Mandrake 8.1. I REALLY like RH! I've
never had RH before until now. The login is SO much faster than M8.1! On
this version they have Netscape 4.79 and it's real slow to start up. I
switched mainly to Galeon now and also Evolution. The previous version
of Evolution on M8.1 wasn't working for me, but this time it's great!
And I'm not a normal Outlook user except for work. I used Netscape
almost exclusively for browsing and email.

And I use the IceWM. Fast! I'm also looking at PostNuke here too.Have it
partially up on my box at home, which is still M8.1.

pete