Tonight!! at GCC (Glendale, that is. Swimmin' pools; movie stars. But I digress) was: Re: Meeting TOMORROW at CGG

foodog plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 08:58:30 -0700

Yes... tonight's the night. Kickoff at 19:00, but feel free to drop in
and enjoy some light refreshments starting around 6:30.  There's going
to be coffee, water and cookies, so all of the food groups are
represented...

Hope to have a good turnout, it should be a great presentation (Thx,
Hans :)

Steve