Job openings

Gorman, John plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 08:15:15 -0700

Jeff,

Your company is right up the street from where I live. When I first
moved there and saw the KN building, I looked it up on the internet.
It looks like KN is a lot of presentation (GUI).

What is your work/corp environment like.

Thanks

John

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff [mailto:jeff@stickboyproductions.com]
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002 3:38 PM
To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Job openings

This probably is not the proper way to do this, but I know some of you may
be looking for jobs. There are a couple in this list that might be
interesting to you.

My company ( Knowledgenet (http://www.knowledgenet.com)) is looking for a
few people to hire. If you are interested in the positions in this list,
either contact me via a personal email, or go directly through the company.

The current list of positions that we are looking to fill over the course of
this year is:

Course Developers

Graphic Designers

Technical Support

Java Developers for Professional Services

Enterprise Application Developers

Unix Administrators

Sales Engineer

Sales Trainer