Virus/worm files

technomage plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 17:08:50 -0700

well,
unless you know the person that sent them 9account holder, etc), I'd
recommend you just dump them. most of the time, those are something you don't
need running on your systems anyway (unless you have linux and are checking
e-mail using a linux mail reader, then you don't have to worry much about it).

meanwhile, a good dump may be just what is needed...

Technomage