Beating a dead horse - Consumer Broadband and Digital Television Promotion Act

George Toft plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 19:15:38 -0500

I think the real bummer is how Hollywood has brainwashed the public
into believing duplication is illegal.  I was talking to a salesman
about a special effect generator (video equipment) that could be used
mask the information in the interframe gaps, thereby defeating macrovision,
so I could make a VCR copy of my DVD.  He suddenly turned into Sergeant
Schultz - "I know nothing!"

Anyway, I sent off my letters to our Reps opposing this bill.

George